Understanding Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is essential in preventing accidents and ill health, costing businesses money, reputation, and corporate existence. HSE is required in engineering, sciences, maritime, oil and gas, IT, art and medicine, administration and management, banking, and finance.
Novelle Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) training program is UK-certified and globally recognized. This course covers all the relevant aspects required to gain knowledge and skills in developing and sustaining a genuinely successful HSE management system, including the technical know-how.
As an employee, job seeker, or self-employed, you have a duty to protect yourself and those working alongside you and report hazards and defects observed in the workplace. As an employer, you have a legal obligation to maintain and educate workers in health and safety.
- How to develop and sustain an effective health and safety practice in the workplace
- Understand employers and workers responsibilities to health and safety
- Develop skills to incorporate health and safety into business activities
- Learn the importance of safety culture and human factor in sustaining a safety management system
- Carry out risk assessment and effective hazard control
- How to actively monitor success
- How to respond to fire incident
- Carry out first aid and basic Cardiopulmonary resuscitation procedure
HSE Level 1 – Introduction to health and safety at work
- Introduction to Health and Safety in the workplace
- International and Local Health and Safety legislation and policies
- Understanding Safety Signs and symbols
HSE level 2 – Understanding Risk assessment
- Understanding the Type of Hazards and control measures (HEMP)
- Risk Assessment and applications (Site Project)
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Permit to Work
- Lockout Tag Out Work Procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
HSE level 3 – Application of Health, safety, and environment
- Accident Investigation and Emergency Response
- Crisis Management and Security Awareness
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness
- Basic First Aid and applications (Practical Session)
• Fire Safety applications (Practical Session)
Training is delivered by Classroom (physical training) or Online training.
The physical training consists of physical lectures with a live tutor, videos, discussions, activities, assignments. During this period, participants will be guided by our HSE certified tutor, who is dedicated to ensuring sessions are successfully delivered.
The Online training consists of various proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. In online training, lectures are conducted the same way physical training is conducted, but this time it is virtual. Learners can pause, replay, rewind, fast forward a video, and enjoy lectures from any location.
The course is suitable for everyone new to health, safety, and the environment: safety officers, oil, and gas workers. Also crucial for workers in safety-related positions who require an expanded legal and technical experience to function effectively. And also those planning to move into safety-related positions. Course is highly recommended for NYSC corps.
UK HSE course fee is NGN40,000 (50 pounds) for physical training. At the same time, the online mode of training cost NGN25,000 (31 pounds). The fee covers training, examination, and project work. Novelle Center provides a flexible payment plan in 2 payment installments.
A total of 4 days is required to complete the physical training, while the online training consists of 30days to complete.
The HSE international examination is written online in three parts covering the three levels in the program. Participants must have an internet enable phone or electronic device to write the exam.
Participants can write the examination from any location. Results are instantly released as “Pass” or “Refer.”
80% is required for a Distinction grade. 70% is needed for a Credit grade, and 50% is required for a Pass grade. Certificates are despatched within 30 working days of the result notification date.
- On successful completion of this training course, participant will be awarded the British International Safety Organisation certificate in HSE level 1,2 and 3
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) licensed certificate in Environmental Impact Assessment will be awarded to participants.
- First Aid and CPR certificates will be awarded to participants.
For further inquiry and registration, call 09030589313, 09084766905.