ISO 45001 Training Course Details
What is the ISO 45001 Training course?
The ISO 45001 Training Course from CQI/IRCA enables you to become certified as a lead auditor in occupational health and safety management system. As an IRCA Accredited center, learners will receive expert skills and knowledge to carry out audits in OHS.
This course will help you understand ways to promote and protect the physical and mental well-being of workers and focus on reducing occupational injuries and diseases.
Who is qualified for this training course?
What are the benefits of ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor training course?
- Learn ways to improve workers’ safety.
- Understand processes to prevent risk and hazard assessment.
- Help lower insurance premiums for employers.
- Learners become competent and consistent in OHS audits.
- Able to implement good OHS policies.
- Learn ways to reduce work-related injuries, ill-health, and deaths.
- Improve organizational brand image.
- Become qualified to apply for CQI & IRCA membership
- ISO online training available
- Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Understanding OH&SMS in General
- Audit Management, its roles, and the responsibilities
- Approach to Audit
- Audit Execution
- Non-Conformity reporting and corrective action
- Audit Reporting
What is the ISO 45001 Learning objective?
- Understand and explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system.
- Gain an understanding of management system audit.
- Understand the various ways a business can benefit from the deployments of occupational health and safety management system
- Delegates will learn to plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity with ISO 45001.
What is the learning approach
- The ISO 45001 complete training course is based on theory and activity, giving participants an in-depth understanding of OH&S management system audit.
- Training sessions cover practical questions and case studies discussions.
- Classroom Activities (workshop-based training) make up the continuous assessment which is a requirement for passing the course
- A pass mark of 70% and above in the written examination is the requirement for certification
What is the duration of this course?
- The entire training and examination last for 5days. Classes run from 9 am to 4 pm daily for 4days, while the assessment test is on the 5th day. Online training offers flexibility for learners.
- Classroom Training package is NGN160,000. This fee covers instruction, examination registration, study materials, invigilation fee, tea break, and lunch, and other related materials
- Online Training options is NGN120,000. This fee covers training, examination registration, study materials.
What is the cost of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course?
- The Classroom training package cost NGN160,000. This cost covers the training, examination registration, study materials, invigilation fee, tea break and lunch, and other related materials
- While the online training option available at NGN120,000. Fee covers training, examination registration, study materials.
- Installment payment option available.
Exam results, grading and certificate?
- The ISO 45001 certificates from CQI IRCA are issued only to learners who succeed in the examination.
- A pass mark of 70% and above in the written examination at the end of course is the requirement for certification.
- Results are released within 30 working days after exams.
- Certificates are released within 20 working days after result.
- Successful delegates are issued CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
- Unsuccessful delegates are issues CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE.
Is Novelle Center an IRCA Approved Center?
Do you feel like speaking with our dedicated enquiry officer?
If yes, please do call us on 09030589313 between 9am – 5pm daily and we will be glad to attend to your enquiries. ISO training online option available.